What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bose X repairs

Bob Martin

Well Known Member
https://www.repairboseheadphones.com/

I understand Bose is not servicing the X series anymore.
I googled and found a company that does.
I sent in a well used pair, even with frayed wires etc.
They came back looking like new!
Very simple...follow directions on website.
Shipped in USPS with info sheet filled out.
They emailed me with estimates to repair.
They emailed when complete with invoice and pictures of my repaired headset. I paypaled them....they shipped 2 day back to me.
Looks great, I can recommend them.

I have a pair my son snapped the lemo plug off of, He's been using his grandma's DCs but I don't think they work as well on his smaller head. could I ask what the cost was?

edit: at least their email service is really good, had a reply in about half an hour which is a positive. FYI they need pictures to even give an estimate.

Last edited:
I have a pair my son snapped the lemo plug off of, He's been using his grandma's DCs but I don't think they work as well on his smaller head. could I ask what the cost was?

edit: at least their email service is really good, had a reply in about half an hour which is a positive. FYI they need pictures to even give an estimate.

As you have seen....they just charge for what they do after a small diagnoses fee. I paid 355...total for fixing what might have been wrong plus a wiring harness and new ear cushions! might sound like a lot but cheaper than replacing them.
ps...if you just have a bad cord...I think it is replaceable with a couple screws, you might find a part like that on ebay or amazon etc and change it yourself.

Back