What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The down side...

N941WR

Legacy Member
There are so many great things about building and flying your own plane that they can't all be listed here.

However, there is one big downside to this passion of ours.

Now that the plane is done and flying, my wonderful wife thinks I am capable of doing anything.

Friend's car needs new brakes and she can't afford to get them fixed. Oh Bill...

Her parents need help doing something around the house. Oh Bill...

Not that I mind helping out, it is just that I no longer have an excuse to get out of work and go flying. :D

Points, Bill..

......points, are what you're getting, Bill. I s'pose that 9 month QB happened all by itself, eh?:D

You're right...I have to fix my wifes Huddle House doors, replace flourescent bulbs...she's seen all my tool s and knows that I know how to use 'em....I go thru that too...I tell customers that I work for food..:)

CYA,

......points, are what you're getting, Bill. I s'pose that 9 month QB happened all by itself, eh?:D
Hey, that wasn't my fault and until the DNA test comes back, I'm denying everything. ;)

BTW, we just found out this morning, it is going to be a boy, and a healthy one at that.

I guess I FIXED her good. :D

just think, when the little one grows up, then you will have to do for him as well. Ask me how I know, my oldest is 29.

just think, when the little one grows up, then you will have to do for him as well. Ask me how I know, my oldest is 29.
Steve,

I'm not thinking that will be much of an issue since I'm 46. By the time he is 29, he will be changing my diapers. This was definitely one of those "Oh $hit's!" But since it is the first and only for both us, we are very excited and frightened as could be.

don't sweat it, you don't need to worry about anything until they turn 15, than the trouble starts. Girls, cars...

Hey Bill, a cool boy's name would be Rasputin... "Ras Rep".

I wonder what Radomir would suggest?

Steve,

I'm not thinking that will be much of an issue since I'm 46. By the time he is 29, he will be changing my diapers. This was definitely one of those "Oh $hit's!" But since it is the first and only for both us, we are very excited and frightened as could be.

Sounds to me like you have a great excuse to stop all extra work and start on yoiur -10:D:D:D

Eric

Hey Bill, a cool boy's name would be Rasputin... "Ras Rep".

I wonder what Radomir would suggest?
Hummm, NO!

Sounds to me like you have a great excuse to stop all extra work and start on yoiur -10:D:D:D

Eric
Funny, but Nora's uncle is retired from the FAA and when he heard the news the extent of his email was, "So... when are you going to start on the -10?"

Back