What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bits of Miami

Vlad

Well Known Member
When it's below freezing in the Northeast you can hop into your RV and fly around Miami on a weekend. It's like New York but less busy and much warmer...

Gee, Vlad - I thought you would be headed back up to the Ottawa River for another session on the ice. I guess once per year is enough of that nonsense! :)

I am heading to Montreal on the weekend Mark. There is a heated hangar with apartment upstairs. A Canadian version of Van's Cave. Time for heavy maintenance. :D

Wow! Awesome pictures!.......Bein a West Texas boy I do get a little antsy lookin down and not seein anywhere to put that puppy down except water! :eek: I guess I need work work on that! :eek:

I am heading to Montreal on the weekend Mark. There is a heated hangar with apartment upstairs. A Canadian version of Van's Cave. Time for heavy maintenance. :D

Hi Vlad,

My RV9 is in Lachute and would like to meet for a few if you are available. Julian has my number.

Michel

Michel would love to meet a fellow Niner! We are jumping straight to work on my plane after arrival tonight. Expect a call from Julian tomorrow later in the day or Sunday morning. Airborne in couple hours... :D

Michel would love to meet a fellow Niner! We are jumping straight to work on my plane after arrival tonight. Expect a call from Julian tomorrow later in the day or Sunday morning. Airborne in couple hours... :D

Awaiting your call. Have a good day.
Michel

vlad, why didn't you show the view out the right window in the first shot. Since those of us that know Miami know you were right over the nude beach.

Bob

vlad, why didn't you show the view out the right window in the first shot. Since those of us that know Miami know you were right over the nude beach.

Bob

Bob it's a family website I don't want Doug to ban me. I know what you are talking about and I have it from another year :D

Back