What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Team AeroDynamix Video

Beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys at SNF. I watched it on my new tablet and the quality is stunning. A great looking sky and superb flying. :)

2 Night shows

Just came from an EAA chapter meeting where Lites (Capt John R. "Lites" Leenhouts, Sun n Fun CEO) made a presentation.

Lites states that Sun n Fun will have TWO night shows this year. I can't wait to see you guys again (I caught the Vendor tribute at Punta Gorda, Fl last year)

It was awesome.

Hey thanks Yall. Our very own Ron 'Smokey' Schreck puts these together with his own 2 hands. We continue to be stunned by some of the video we get from folks that we put into these. When you see the sky, lighting, smoke and backdrop of some of these, its just darn cool. Whelen is behind the lights of course. And we have some new stuff from them we are installing now.
Stay tuned for some great performances this year. We have a new program we are training for and we are excited to debut some new maneuvers in 2013

That was FUN!!!

Hey look there I am. I have to say that getting the opportunity to fly with the Team on the media ride was spectacular. I have flown alot, owned an 8 for a time and did do some simple formation practice. To fly with that large of a formation was a great ride. And in the middle of it all my pilot(Stripes) was doing all this intense flying and having a normal calm conversasion with me. These guys are good. Kids have been saying it for 25 years and i am going to say it again,, I wanna be like Mike.

Ben, the conversation we had detailed the wiring changes I needed to upgrade my existing Sport EFIS to the new GRT HXr system. I have been watching the GRT website for changes. My impression is that the documentation enhancements makes installation easier to understand and follow.

Flying IFR behind the GRT screens provides me the confidence to complete a flight.

Tad Stripes Sargent B1
Teamaerodynamix.com

Last edited:
Back