What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flinders Island Australia Day long weekend

Fun!

Thanks, Eddie. Fun Video! I see that Anne-Marie was at work with her cameras . . . is one of her great slide shows coming? I?ve become a fan!

Hi Bill,

Anne-Marie is going through a little over 2000 photo's at the moment :) as you can tell from the video its pretty busy in the cockpit with three camera and a iPhone, I think she is hoping to have something ready later this week.

Cheers

By the time she's combined all the still camera shots, it looks like she could put together a stop-motion animation of the whole flight :)

- mark

I think you could have hit the nail on the head, although getting good shots out of the RV is a challenge, its amazing how many photos get cut. ;)

Cheers

Nice video

I enjoyed watching. But I admit most of the flying seemed to be closer to the clouds than I'd be comfortable flying.

Virtual tour

I enjoyed the video, and with the help of Google maps and satellite views, I was able to follow along on the adventure. I don't guess I'll ever get to Australia, but this is a nice way to get the feel of the place. Thanks a lot!

Back