What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Who took this picture?

ronschreck

Well Known Member
Do any of you know who took this photo at the 2011 Winston-Salem air show? I would like to blow it up and make a huge wall hanging of it but I need the original photo. This one is only 277KB and will not blow up without losing detail. I'll be happy to pay for it. Thanks.

One heckofa photo...no wonder you want to blow it up:D

Fantastic photo of fantastic formation! One more thing to admire about this community...

All best

Jeremy Constant

Definately Calendar worthy!

That is one nice picture. Both the photographer and the crews should be aplauded!!

2012 Vans Calendar????

I can only give you hints. Someone with a Canon 50D at 210 focal length F7.1 at 1/400.

So who do you know with one of those cameras? Jerry pays attention to those kinds of things.;)

George

I can only give you hints. Someone with a Canon 50D at 210 focal length F7.1 at 1/400.

So who do you know with one of those cameras? Jerry pays attention to those kinds of things.;)

George

George,

It wasn't Jerry. Actually, it was Jerry that told me I needed a larger file to get the detail in a large picture. He sent me looking for the photographer.

I didn't know he was involved. I just thought he might guess who was shooting with that camera. Its not your everyday point and shoot.

Have a great weekend.

Dont know if anyone noticed but I reckon thats the first time i have ever seen a shot of four aircraft with all four propellors in formation!

Sweet.

Here's a question

Why does Widget have the best looking smoke?

Inquiring minds must know...

Back