What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EARTHX Lithium Batteries at OSHKOSH EAA ADVENTURE

EarthX Lithium

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Oshkosh EAA Adventure is just around the corner! Woo hoo! We are excited! As always, we do try and post on the VANS forum our latest and greatest news so here is goes, you are going to read it here first! We will be in Hangar C, booth 3108, and we would love to have past, present and possible future customers stop by and say ?hi? as this is the most rewarding part of attending this 7 day show!

1- Huge announcement here?..after years of R&D, testing, and the submittal process to the FAA, we are imminently close to having the very first ever 12V TSOA certified battery available for sale by fourth quarter of this year! (TSOA means the approval that authorizes a manufacturer to produce a material, part or appliances to a TSO standard. Receiving a TSO authorization is both design and production approval). So those of you that have both certified and experimental aircraft will have options now like never before! We will have a model on display at the show with all the specifications etc. It is designed for a 550ci engine or smaller, 80 amp alternator or less aircraft. This will cover most of the 12V certified aircraft on the market and we couldn?t be more excited! And the most asked question, what will it cost? The introductory cost will be $649.
2- We will also be showcasing a new 24V battery designed primarily for the experimental helicopter and aircraft community with turbine and piston engines, but it does cross over to other markets such as marine.
3- We are excited to be one of the sponsors for the ONE WEEK WONDER for the Vans RV12is being built, make sure to stop by and lend a hand to the project or just watch in amazement the complete building of this aircraft in a week!
4- And there will be deals to be had at the booth! All accessories will be deeply discounted, for example, the hugely popular emergency jump pack that retails for $129.90 plus $11.99 shipping will be $100 out the door! (The batteries are priced at the best, lowest price year-round so no additional discount on them but no shipping or tax if you pick one up at the show).

Sweet!

That's great news, Kathy. Congrats to Team EarthX! My ETX900 is a fantastic battery, so it'll be nice for more of the aviation world to enjoy your awesome products. :cool:

I am in the market for two of the ETX680Cs. ;)

We are fully stocked and if you want them shipped to you now, we can do it for no shipping costs within the USA! Just give us a call, 970.674.8884. We have a new phone system but option 1 or 2 will get the job done. :D

Last edited:
EarthX

Kathy,

Outstanding news and a pre congratulations indeed! I have the ETX 900 and have been nothing but pleased with the battery. It stays charged all the time in the hangar and I have never had my prop spin so fast on startup. I just love a company that makes a good product & keeps it's customers informed. It's not just about the product but also the customer support track record when I'm looking for products to put in my RV. I know we all have issues time to time with a product not working right but it's how the customer support happens after the sale that's important. I've had nothing but positive experiences with EarthX, Garmin, Trio and others so that's why I keep buying their products.

Keep up the good work, my next RV will definitely have an EarthX battery!

Australian Customer

So do these prices including shipping cover Australia?

I am looking at getting 2 x 900EX or ETX900-VNT* for dual battery setup for RV-10 in Australia in standard battery position. :)

Sorry, the free shipping cost does not include international shipments and I have added that to my previous post. I do have a distributor in Australia who has just received stock in the past week who would be very happy to assist you, Jetline Aviation and your contact person is Roger. :D

Kathy,

Outstanding news and a pre congratulations indeed! I have the ETX 900 and have been nothing but pleased with the battery. It stays charged all the time in the hangar and I have never had my prop spin so fast on startup. I just love a company that makes a good product & keeps it's customers informed. It's not just about the product but also the customer support track record when I'm looking for products to put in my RV. I know we all have issues time to time with a product not working right but it's how the customer support happens after the sale that's important. I've had nothing but positive experiences with EarthX, Garmin, Trio and others so that's why I keep buying their products.

Keep up the good work, my next RV will definitely have an EarthX battery!

Thank you so much for your business and for taking your time to write this as it does mean so much to us! We know, especially at a show like Oshkosh, that people around the world read this thread, whether they have an RV or not, and it has been an excellent resource for conveying information and receiving it too! If you are going to the show, please stop by!

Back