What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT Remote App

clam

Well Known Member
... seems to be stuck in the HUD simulation mode?

GRT users, I installed the GRT Remote App on an Andriod device and paired it via Bluetooth with my HXr. The app opens into the HUD repeater mode and seems to function properly as a HUD repeater.

But I cannot get to any of the other features of the app, ie, flight planning, routes, radio tuning, etc.

It appears as if the Remote app download link is only a HUD repeater app.

Anyone have info?
Thanks

... seems to be stuck in the HUD simulation mode?

GRT users, I installed the GRT Remote App on an Andriod device and paired it via Bluetooth with my HXr. The app opens into the HUD repeater mode and seems to function properly as a HUD repeater.

But I cannot get to any of the other features of the app, ie, flight planning, routes, radio tuning, etc.

It appears as if the Remote app download link is only a HUD repeater app.

Anyone have info?
Thanks

Charging up the droid now....I had the same issue/thoughts and figured it out but have now forgot again. Give me a few minutes and I can help you out. Pretty sure you have the correct app...standby

open the app, then on the old Motorola Driod I have all I have to do is swipe down and an Left point arrow, circle and square show up ( think this is all part of the droid OS) Tap left arrow, app opens up to where you need to go.

Butch

GRT HUD app

I had a similar issue using an Android compute stick (MK809III). After discussing with GRT tech support, I sent the compute stick to them for troubleshooting. Haven't heard back yet.

I had a similar issue and found a thread on one of the user-forums discussing this. In my case I had to unpair & delete the bluetooth link on both sides (notebook & EFIS). I then had to set up a new/clean connection, let them pair, and then I had to "TRUST" this connection on the GRT EFIS. So far so good.

Guys see my post in March , 3rd post here. You can do all sorts of other things but my post is the solution.:)

Agree

I agree with BH1166, that's what I do on my Samsung S9+. I've been using the app for several years now for tranffering flight plans to my Sport SX.

Back