What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Landing Lights

Levoe210

My 4 has rectangular old school landing lights in the leading edges that look like they're out of a jeep. One burned out and before I replace it with the same crappy light, is there and easy / better plug and play replacement without rewiring etc? Thank you in advance.

I don’t know without reaching of anything exactly plug and play for the Duckworks 55w halogen bulb, but a little homebuilding can get you a much nicer light set up. I replaced my RV-4’s Halogen with a FlyLED’s Landing/Taxi Combo light. Much, much brighter and fancy.

Alternative Landing Light.

My 4 has rectangular old school landing lights in the leading edges that look like they're out of a jeep. One burned out and before I replace it with the same crappy light, is there and easy / better plug and play replacement without rewiring etc? Thank you in advance.[/

Search on Amazon:
PAR36 LED 18W 6000K

Combo Light

I second Fly LED’s combo light. Got mine from Flyboys.
Ask for an extra diffuser disk to spread the light more.
Fits in the Duckworks mount with minor tweaking.

Bid a write up on my replacements about 1 year ago

My 4 has rectangular old school landing lights in the leading edges that look like they're out of a jeep. One burned out and before I replace it with the same crappy light, is there and easy / better plug and play replacement without rewiring etc? Thank you in advance.

Hey,
I had the same situation.
Love the replacements.
Daddyman

Back