What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AveoFlash lights

Leaph737

Has anyone had any issues with their AveoflashLP 3 in 1 strobe/nav position lights? I have had mine on my plane for 3 years and then recently the right side light quit working??? Very difficult to contact the company. It appears maybe the led driver went bad and since it is a sealed unit it has to be replaced in it's entirety.

Tail light

Not the same brand but my AEROLEDs tail nav/strobe just quit on my 8. 2 years and 270 hrs on the plane. I sent an email yesterday and we will see what happens.

EDDY

Has anyone had any issues with their AveoflashLP 3 in 1 strobe/nav position lights? I have had mine on my plane for 3 years and then recently the right side light quit working??? Very difficult to contact the company. It appears maybe the led driver went bad and since it is a sealed unit it has to be replaced in it's entirety.

Try contacting Damien ([email protected]) he replaced my lights when one of them went bad under warranty.

:cool:

Try contacting Damien ([email protected]) he replaced my lights when one of them went bad under warranty.

:cool:

Aveo replaced my tail light/strobe when the plastic yellowed, free of charge, under warranty as well (and note that most of their products have a *lifetime* warranty, something you rarely find any more).

Love their products, but yes, they can be hard to contact at times (and sometimes slow with delivery).

Back