What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SkyView HDX Now Approved in Nearly 600 Type Certificated Aircraft Models

Dynon

Well Known Member
Advertiser
With huge thanks to the whole RV community:

Thousands of you have helped us reach this milestone by entrusting your airplanes and flying to our products over the years.

More later in the week on some fun features coming to the experimental line.

More at www.dynoncertified.com

I am adding my thanks to the E-AB community, particularly the Van?s community. I?ve said it before, and I hope it is obvious that Dynon is not leaving E-AB for Certified, but rather expanding the benefits of E-AB to the rest of the aviation community. We think aviation should be innovative and affordable, where the deepest roots are in experimental from the Wright brothers ?til now and the future. You will see the first and best innovations from Dynon here, and we will continue to drive the cost of aviation down. -Robert, President, Dynon

I am adding my thanks to the E-AB community, particularly the Van?s community. I?ve said it before, and I hope it is obvious that Dynon is not leaving E-AB for Certified, but rather expanding the benefits of E-AB to the rest of the aviation community. We think aviation should be innovative and affordable, where the deepest roots are in experimental from the Wright brothers ?til now and the future. You will see the first and best innovations from Dynon here, and we will continue to drive the cost of aviation down. -Robert, President, Dynon

Does that mean since we're the guinea pigs that have helped Dynon get to where they can make more money selling in the expensive certified community, will Experimental prices come down a bit? I'd love to upgrade my D-180 to a Skyview...

As I see it, there are two benefits to the EAB community, 1-I'm sure they had to tighten up their code base and QA to achieve certification. BSODs won't fly in the certified world (pun intended), and 2-this will give Dynon the additional financial stability to ensure long term support for their product line. What you won't see, and arguably don't see anyway is new and cutting edge functionality. That's ok...I'd rather have a stable system than one that has the latest experimental bells and whistles.

Back