What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Radial RV flies again!

Congrats Brian! Awesome! Such an interesting aircraft you've built, very good to see it back in the air!

For the 2nd time sincere congrats!
Fantastic project, this is for sure the coolest RV around, love it :D

PS
Were I 20 years younger…

Great to see it flying again Brian! I loved the first few seconds of the video … taxiing through the “jungle” with a radial up front gives this WW II, Solomon Islands vibe to the whole thing….

That is by far the coolest sounding RV I have ever heard. I dont even care about the performance, you are going to get all the girls anywhere you land!!

Congrats

This gentleman was gracious enough to show me and some friends this project a few months back. Very glad to know it's flying. Like a good craft brew, everything in the project is well matched and balanced from the powerplant through the paint. Congrats

I think I represent the entire community when requesting a video that is a compilation of nothing but high speed/low passes....

Congrats again!

Round engines

Great to see you’ve gotten Kentucky Lass back together and flying. Looking forward to seeing both of our planes together one day. Best wishes for your new engine

Back