What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerosport Products @ Oshkosh 2014

Zac@AerosportProducts

Well Known Member
Aerosport Products will be at Airventure 2014. We will not have a booth but will be available to meet with anyone who would like. We should have the -10 parked in HBP with the other -10's. We will be bringing along several products for you to check out first hand. If you have anything specific that you would like to see, please let me know. I would like to meet up with as many past/present/future clients as possible. If you will have your airplane at Oshkosh with some of our products we would love to snap some pictures as well. Geoff and/or I will be around the airplane from about 9am-Noon each morning. If you would like to set up a time to meet with us please contact me at [email protected] I will be able to recieve emails during the show.

We will be offering an Oshkosh special this year. The special will run from now (July 21st) through August 31st. Discounts are applicable to our products and includes seat covering but will not include shipping.
The discount structure is as follows:
$1-$3,000 - 5% off
$3,001-$5,000 - 7% off
$5,001+ - 10% off

To receive the discount please place your order by calling 614-834-8659 and ask for Zac. Pricing on our website will remain the same during this time.

Zac, I will be flying my 9A with one of your engines to the show. I would love to stop by and chat for awhile. See you there.

I'm guessing someone is mixed up, Aerosport Products with Aerosport Engines as I do not believe Geoff sells engines.

Throttle quadrant

Hi Zac,

I can't make it this year, but am curious if you guys ever produced or intend to produce a throttle quadrant I can use with my symmetrical tip up panel I purchased for the RV-7. Would really like it to span from the panel to the center tunnel.

Thanks,

Sean - Yes! The RV-7/9 throttle quadrant/center console is in the works. We are looking to have something to show you soon.

Tim - I will be bringing a few carpet samples to give out. You can check out Geoffs installation and I can fill you in on everything. Let me know when you would like to get together.

I order my overhead console a couple days too early, should have procrastinated a little longer and saved a few bucks. :)

Back