What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2018 Home-Built Camping

Jerry Fischer

Well Known Member
Just a few pictures & thoughts on this years" Air Venture...
k0h63s.jpg

Jay & Carol Beth
2lsb04k.jpg

Fun @ AirVenture
1z6wimf.jpg

Debra Lane & Rich Emory
2s7j14z.jpg

Home built Parking Lady
244dvlg.jpg

A Pair of Happy Campers
29by929.jpg

C5A on AeroShell Square
The best week ever in Home built Camping...Record number of Homebuilt A/C over 450 for the week.
The 12 socket outlets on the picnic tables & Adirondak chairs were a huge hit. Thanks to John & Mike for another Sunday Beer Tasting. And to Tonya Card for helping Bonnie organize the Corn Roast que for serving everyone
The weather after Sunday was great. I hope everyone had as much fun & saw some new stuff as I did. We keep getting more stuff right and hope to improve even more next year. See All Y'all next year...

Last edited:
Jerry, the beer tasting was a great hit once again! We could not have done it without your support. The real Thanks goes to you!

;) CJ

Jerry, the beer tasting was a great hit once again! We could not have done it without your support. The real Thanks goes to you!

;) CJ

Yessir !

Thanks to Jerry and Rich and all of the hard working volunteers who made the stay fantastic at HBC !!

Thanks really go To:

Jay Pratt, Carol Beaird, Rich Emory, Debra & Jim Lane, Steve Ashby, John Morgan, Jan Marker, Billy Stewart (the new guy), and anyone else who helped make this the best AirVenture yet...:p
I'm sorry Jerry Folkerts & Gary Zilic couldn't make it this year due to time constraints.

Last edited:
Back