What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Brake Installation, Main Gear 9A

Mark C.

Well Known Member
Looking for some support, pictures or drawings showing the installation of the brake / caliper assembily on gear leg. Using Matco wheels and caliper with their upgraded axel. Will be using Bonaco flex hose. Vans just does'nt have a good drawing for proper orientation dipiction. Thanks, Mark C. RV9A 119RV Chicago Area

Mike and Bruce... Excellent, I have it now.. The cut in mod on bracket U-810 I missed in the directions.. Thank you both very much..!! Mark C.

Perfect timing - I'm just about ready to start howling like a Wookie and beating something with a club over the same issue...

Bruce, thanks again for taking the lead on this issue.. It really is easy when you have good diagrams or pictures. When building this rocket ship you just cant second guess how something goes together... I also contacted Vans on the brake installation their response offered little help.. After 4.5 years of building the problem solving gets tiring... Mark C. RV9A

Back