What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerosport products delivery time

vinzer

Well Known Member
Hello all,

Have a question for these of you who currently wait for their Aerosport interior parts for RV10.

Ordered my Quad Armrest and 310 Instrument panel back in mid November and was given ~2 month wait time. In January was told it will ship out before end of January. It is mid February now and they still reply that I have to wait probably few more weeks without any specific dates.
Also ordered from them my Overhead console in end of December, not sure what is the ETA for that now (was initially given around mid-end February).

Curious what was your wait time for these parts and maybe they have some production issues at the moment ?

Thank you

Just another data point. I ordered a carpet kit for my -10 and called in to place the order maybe 3 weeks ago. No charges to my card yet but I was told it would be in a couple of weeks to a month.

-Marc

I ordered their overhead console in mid December. Arrived Saturday.

My panel from Stein Air also uses their model 310 panel. Stein said it took a couple of months.

Sounds like their carbon fiber stuff is running about 6-8 weeks from order to delivery.

Sounds like their carbon fiber stuff is running about 6-8 weeks from order to delivery.

Thank you for information shared.
My 310 panel and quad armrest order is already at ~12+ weeks, this is why I am concerned. I was expecting to hear from Aerosport some more definitive timeframe.

Thank you for information shared.
My 310 panel and quad armrest order is already at ~12+ weeks, this is why I am concerned. I was expecting to hear from Aerosport some more definitive timeframe.

Have you contacted them? I just got an overhead console in about 6 weeks (ordered in January, delivered today).

I have contacted them multiple times. They are unable to provide definitive answer as to when exactly all my parts will ship.
Last update from this morning was: "We are closer to having everything you need ready to send. Maybe a couple more weeks."
That is not the answer I would expect to hear from known supplier of parts for RV10 community :confused:

Earlier in December 2021 their answer was: "We should have your armrest and 310 panel ready to ship in the middle to end of January. The Overhead console you just ordered will likely be ready to ship in February."
They should at least communicate and update their customer if delays are foreseen.

Last edited:
Back