What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Gun Sight - new product offering

panhandler1956

Well Known Member
Just for fun we are now offering a mini-HUD gun sight for your RV.
This thing projects one of 4 different bulls eyes in RED or Green. Completely daylight viewable. I mounted mine to my dash with velcro and it worked perfectly. You do need to align it with you line of sight or at least close. Runs on a 2032 watch-type battery - included.

$69.00ea plus $5.00 s/h.

Go here for more info or to order:
http://www.romeo-victor.com/Gun_Sight__HUD_.html

fd5703370a5b7d5a16aecc11b728d976.jpg

17ba94d4ee852079cf8273debfd0960d.jpg

e8c0e2269b30ec2aac78621462aabd48.jpg

Experiment in moderator behavior

Pretty neat. I'd rather buy from a fellow RVer than a non-RV-related vendor, even at a 40% markup. :rolleyes:

If Romeo-Victor was offering some kind of add-on that helped mount it, or offered an RV-shaped reticule in the sight, I wouldn't mind paying more for that. Are there *any* differences between this and the same sight at Midway?

Looks like you just need to screw a Picatinny rail to the glareshield and you're ready to rock-n-roll.

Glad to see that I'm not the only screwball in this community. :D

If Romeo-Victor was offering some kind of add-on that helped mount it, or offered an RV-shaped reticule in the sight, I wouldn't mind paying more for that. Are there *any* differences between this and the same sight at Midway?

An RV? Don't you mean 'anything other than an RV'? But not an airliner, that would send the wrong message in the current climate of fear. I was thinking more like an, I don't know, Lancair or Cirrus... ;)

No extras

Guys we aren't offering anything that you can't get from Midway - or some other vendor for that matter.

We did search it out and test flew it on my airplane, for what it's worth.

We do offer 100% guarantee no questions asked, so if you buy and you don't like it we give you back your money. That includes if you found it cheaper elsewhere. I'm not interested upsetting anyone. I'm try to offer stuff that folks might not have considered or want to test themselves.

You can definately buy it cheaper if you spend the time digging. Sorry, I have to mark up items as I can't buy bulk from China (like Midway).

Full disclosure...

Back