-Advertise in here!
- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 10-11-2021, 08:47 PM

Default Cleaning out Hanger: GI106, Mag, etc..

Hi Guys, I'm doing some fall cleaning and would like to see the following go to a good home:

1. Slick 4370 magneto. This came off a factory reman'd engine with less than 300 hours on it. Nothing wrong with it, I just replaced it with an electronic ignition. $600.

2. Garmin GI106a CDI. Installed new a few years ago in my Cardinal and less than a few hundred hours on it. Nothing wrong with it, I just replaced it with a G5. $1500

3. RC Allen 14v electric attitude gyro. RCA25A-6. Got this from a shop that was cleaning out their shelves. Unit powers up, and appears to function fine, but is sold with no guarantee or warranty.

4. AIM Turn & Slip. Electric 10-30v. Unit looks to be new old stock but does not power up.

5. Aeritalia 14v electric attitude gyro. Unit looks to be new old stock (I even have the box!), but does not power up. To be honest, I don't have a wiring diagram for this and tried to use the same plug I used to power the RC Allen. It could be dead, or maybe I just pinned it wrong.

6. Aeritalia 14v electric directional gyro. Unit looks to be new old stock (I even have the box!), but does not power up. To be honest, I don't have a wiring diagram for this and tried to use the same plug I used to power the RC Allen. It could be dead, or maybe I just pinned it wrong.

Items 3, 4, 5, and 6 I got from a shop cleaning out their shelves and don't really know much about them. Might be good for cores? I think the Aeritalia stuff was OEM Cessna from back in the day, but not sure. I really have no clue what this stuff is worth, so feel free to make an offer.

Everything is located in Green Bay, WI. Delivery is available within a couple hundred miles for gas money.