What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kit ordered! Anybody in southern WI?

42636RV10

I'm New Here
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered all 4 RV-10 kits from Van's last week! I had narrowed down my build options to the -10 and Sling TSI. After a ride in the -10 I was 99% sure I was going to build one but scheduled a demo out in Torrance anyway just to make sure. When TAF called to cancel my demo a few days out (not due to a broken airplane) they immediately finalized my decision!

I figure I realistically have an 8-9 month wait before I see any part of the kit so I've got plenty of time to plan mods, avionics, etc., and figure out which kit deletions I want to make prior to crating. I've already done a lot of reading here and have some pretty good ideas.

I'm located in southern Wisconsin. If there's anybody in the area or in northern IL that would like to show off/talk about their completed RV-10 and and build process I'd love to come check it out! The more I can see and learn the better I can make decisions about my own build. If interested PM me so we can exchange info. Thanks!

Josh

Josh,
Not sure where in southern WI you are, I ran into a guy at the gas pumps at KBUU a month or so ago with an absolutely beautiful RV10. I believe he is based at Kenosha WI.

I’m between Madison and Milwaukee but I’ll travel a reasonable distance if anybody has one. Drive or fly a club plane over.

Back