Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 10-13-2021, 11:40 AM

Default SOLD.....FlyEFII System32

For Sale:
Complete FlyEFII System32 Electronic Fuel Injection and Ignition system. This system was installed on a brand new io-360 by Aerosport Power. It has 70 hours of flight time on it. I carefully removed all the components and paid special attention to grouping and labeling things that make re-installation easier. I'm including some extras that you wouldn't get with a standard kit:
* Extra set of 8 spark plugs $40
* Two high-flow, serviceable Aeromotive pre and post filters with two spare replaceable cartridges for the post filter. These are the two black cylinders above the fuel pump lower right picture - $322
* PLX o2 sensor for monitoring AFR, recommended by FlyEFII manual - $218

Everything is carefully boxed up with bubblewrap, peanuts, and paper in two boxes and ready to ship today. I will cover shipping costs.

Asking $5000

Why am I selling?
The system ran the engine great for 70 hours. Startups and idle were smooth, never once hesitated or gave me any indication of an issue. Personally, I do not really like the mixture being controlled by the ecu and fuel map and found myself just wishing I had a mixture lever to play with.

One morning on inspection I found crack in the fuel injector housing. Robert with FlyEFII shipped a replacement part the same day, but that made my decision just to go back to a stock engine configuration. I'm positive that this will be a great system for somebody, just not for me and how I like to fly.

Contact info
I'm new to the RV forum (lurked for years), but I'm very active in the Cozy MKIV community. I can facetime, zoom, call, or email at:
Russ Meyerriecks
datachomper [at] gmail [dotcom]
seven tree two - 552-5365
Huntsville, AL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3965.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	653.6 KB
ID:	17049  
Old 10-13-2021, 05:09 PM

This is sold currently pending sale