What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Request for pic of Japanese dock that washed up in Newport

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
I read this morning about the Japanese floating dock that washed up on the shore at Newport.

I was wondering if any RV pilots out there would be flying over the area today? I would love to see a picture of this from the air.

That it beat the computer models by MONTHS is fascinating - maybe because this was a floating dock and a large portion of it was above the water acting as a sail.

Last edited:
I read this morning about the Japanese floating dock that washed up on the shore at Newport.

I was wondering if any RV pilots out there would be flying over the area today? I would love to see a picture of this from the air.

That it beat the computer models by MONTHS is fascinating - maybe because this was a floating dock and a large portion of it was above the surface where wind could be more of a factor.

I can't do it today Doug. :D [ed. Nice <g>. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather

Douggie,

The weather stinks here today (yes, it's still winter in Oregon :rolleyes:) It should improve Friday-Sunday. Maybe someone can get a pic of it then...

Back