What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun-N-Fun meetup at Vans tent

turbo

Well Known Member
i thought i would set up a place to meet up at during snf. each day at 8:45 am and 5 pm. hope to see you there. turbo:D

I'll be looking....

for the VAF.com caps at 9:00am on Wednesday. That's the only day I can make it, and I hope to meet some of you then.

for the VAF.com caps at 9:00am on Wednesday. That's the only day I can make it, and I hope to meet some of you then.

I was just going to say how do we know each other? :D

VAF Hats! They sell them at the Van's tent. I wore mine out this winter and my wife threw it out. :mad:

Funeral services for the cherished old hat were held at the city dump. ;)

Last edited:
the times are before and after vans opening and closing times

so just speak up. i know most of the posters here. as long as we are vaf guys have fun. turbo:D

Turbo

I was over at the vans tent today and you were not there LOL

I moved in today...Look forward to meeting you all next week..

Regards
Rich Denton

the morning time......

is going to work out good for me. fly in by 8am, vans tent by 8.45. by 5 pm i am pooped and resting somewhere in a comfortable chair getting ready to fly home. good night. turbo
att2197443.gif

img2553y.jpg

here is my ugly mug. see you there.

Last edited:
I've had a ball meeting up with VAF personal at the Van's tent and on the flightline. We sure have a diverse group of talented people!

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you all on the Friday morning 8:45 meet up.
KBKV, Brooksville was in fog until about 9:15. By the time I got out and tied down at SNF, it was 10:00.

I'm starting to get a bad reputation with Turbo in missing these gatherings.

Turbo, please keep me on your list for BVI.
I promise we'll be there.:D

dan, will meet up..........

img0553i.jpg

in the BVI if that is what it takes. next january will be fun. later turbo:D PS check out my shirt front. she said she would like to come. ha ha!!!!!

Back