What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT OAT in celsius?

rv8ch

Well Known Member
Patron
Does anyone know if it's possible to have the OAT displayed in Celsius and have all the other temps in Fahrenheit? I've got the GRT EFIS Sport EX and the GRT EIS 4000. Thanks!

Yep

.............. here’s a shot of my engine page

Sport sx ES4000

Attachments

• 93139AD3-7952-40B2-967F-4FCC17988965.jpeg
    93139AD3-7952-40B2-967F-4FCC17988965.jpeg
    683.3 KB · Views: 88
Butch, that is good to know thanks. I also have a GRT Sport EX and a GRT EIS 4000. I do not have my EIS wired to the Sport EX and found out from GRT that on the EIS you have to choose one or the other. You can't mix the units on the EIS. I also wanted CHT and EGT in F and OAT in C displayed on my EIS.

Since I added a Garmin GPS 175 to my panel, I had to move my EIS and now it is not quite as visible so will be wiring that up to the Sport EX and it is nice to know that I can see both there.
Thanks
Keith

Check the engine page of the EFIS. In the upper left, OAT is displayed in both C and F.
Thanks - I can't believe I didn't notice it here or remember it. :eek: I'm trying to get it on one of the info boxes on the PFD page - apologies for not being clear. Also, in the logs it stores in F. Not sure why, but I think in Freedom Units with CHT/EGT/OilTemp but not in air temp.

Back