What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Hangar in KS City area

czechsix

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

I've recently accepted a job with Garmin in Olathe, KS. I've figured out that hangars are hard to come by so I thought I'd put out a request to the RV'ers out there to see if anyone knows of a hangar available in the area. I'd be happy to share space with another RV or a high wing aircraft. Long term solution is best but I'd consider temporary arrangements as well while my name sits on the waiting lists for a T-hangar.

Thanks,

Mark Navratil
In Cedar Rapids, Iowa for 3 more weeks...
RV-8A N2D with 300 hrs of grins

Congrats on the job at Garmin. I would like to make it there my self one day. I grew up in the KS City area and now currently in California for the mean time. Have you looked around New Century Airport in Garder, or JOCO Airport at 155th and Pflumm rd? Good luck in the search.

Check out KLXT in Lee's Summit

Hello Mark,

Call the airport manager at KLXT (816-969-1180 / 816-969-1186). There are several RV's on the field that fly very often. EAA Chapter 91 is located at KLXT and they currently own three 80 X 80 hangers -- all full, but another hangar is in the plan.

Bill Gill
RV-7 N151WP
Lee's Summit, MO

KC Hangers

If you look to the North ... I just left KGPH where there are hangers and I'm now in the new hangers at KMKC. There might be some at MKC as they just finished about 100 new hangers. I really like it downtown.

Welcome to KC.

DWS

Looking for hangar space

I know this is an old thread but just wondering if someone have or knows who has a hangar to rent or share with an RV-9A.

Currently all airports in the Olathe, KS area (30nm) have a huge waiting list. So better ask here if any RV fellow would have or know someone that has space.

Appreciate any feedback.

Blue Skies!

Back