What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Catto + vans lyco “hey Greg”

JeremyL

Well Known Member
Does anyone know(Greg or anyone from vans) if they intend on offering Catto propellers so that we can get the bundle price? Catto seems to be a great propeller and is ordered frequently. Not sure about the inner workings and the “behind the door” stuff, but I think it would be a great move for both companies.

Thoughts?

I know Catto has about as much business as they can handle and with so many options, there isn't a standard model they could offer.

I have a Catto three blade on my 9 with am O-360 engine and I love it. I would recommend you get the NLE. Mine doesn’t have them and I learned to reduce RPM in rain the hard way. I have a few small nicks.

I know Catto has about as much business as they can handle and with so many options, there isn't a standard model they could offer.

It does seem like there are a few very common combinations that would lead to two or three "standard" models.

This does seem like a good idea. Even if the net business was just about the same, it might be a more consistent work flow for Craig, and a good offering for Vans.

It does seem like there are a few very common combinations that would lead to two or three "standard" models.

This does seem like a good idea. Even if the net business was just about the same, it might be a more consistent work flow for Craig, and a good offering for Vans.

I definitely agree with you, I think there are a few combinations that could be seen as “standard.” It seems a lot of people are going with catto. Like a 2 blade and 3 blade pitched at the “good all around”

Back