What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IPad mini

10,000 Feet

I watched the announcement with interest. When it was over I checked the tech specs on Apple's website, and noted "Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)". That surprized me. But I checked and it's also listed as the max altitude for all iPads.

So what does this limit mean?

I watched the announcement with interest. When it was over I checked the tech specs on Apple's website, and noted "Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)". That surprized me. But I checked and it's also listed as the max altitude for all iPads.

Umm, as far as I'm concerned NOTHING. I have had my iPad to 14.5K to date with no ill effects on it.

These devices depend on airflow around the components to keep them cool. When the air density is lower, less heat can be carried away by an equal volume of air, so altitude can cause overheating issues.

I assume this is just a design limitation; in practice there are many factors (restrictive cases, ambient temp. in the cockpit, if it's connected to external power, etc.) to consider.

Airflow

I would imagine since there is no real air inlet/outlet for iPads that the air density would have very little effect other than ambient airflow over the external case. I have used mine after sitting in a closed car (150F, not on purpose) and it worked fine. I would imagine it will be fine in a RV cockpit.

Plus, American airlines just approved its use a while back. The FAA says in order for it to be approved, it must meet certain specs. One of those, for pressurized aircraft, is that it survives explosive decompression above 10,000. So, if it met all these conditions (plus Military has given go ahead to use it), then I bet it will be OK in RV cockpits.

It might just be me

But I think the last thing I would be worrying about during an explosive decompression event is whether my iPad was working or not. :eek:

Cheers,

Every device Apple has produced since Steve Jobs resurrected the company from the grave have had the 10,000 foot limit on them.

my stupid question of the day

I ask because I'm really this dumb: Does an iPad running ForeFlight need a cellular connection, or will the new iPad mini run this app without cell connection?

you dont need cell connection for foreflight to work.
gps is needed.
ipad with cell has the gps.
wifi only will need an external bluetooth gps.

I ask because I'm really this dumb: Does an iPad running ForeFlight need a cellular connection, or will the new iPad mini run this app without cell connection?

you dont need cell connection for foreflight to work.
gps is needed.
ipad with cell has the gps.
wifi only will need an external bluetooth gps.
Actually you don't need GPS for Foreflight to work either. Yes, if you intend to use it to track your position while flying it will be needed. However, if you are simply using Foreflight on the ground as a preflight planning tool it is not needed. This is true for any internet connectivity also. Again, if you are going to use it to access weather information and update data you will need to connect to the internet somehow, either by cell service or WiFi. But the overall functionality of Foreflight will not be disabled should you attempt to use it without GPS or internet connection. You will still be able to see the sectional information, airport information and even any old weather information you may have downloaded when you looked at it prior to disconnecting your internet connection.

Ambient Light

I have looked at an Ipad standing around outside and had come to the conclusion that it would not work very well in the panel of a canopy aircraft. I also had problems with the size of a standard IPad so I quit thinking about it. Now that it is smaller and panel compatible (at least in terms of the form factor) I am going to look at it again. So tell me RV canopy drivers with IPad on the panel, how does it hold up in high ambients?

Ipad won't work well in a canopy aircraft? Heck, I don't work well in a canopy aircraft. That's why they made the Koger shade.

Is the screen perfectly readable (shade or no shade)? No. Is it functional? Definately. My cousin has been using NOTHING but an ipad to traverse the continent for over 600 hours!

As far as the 10,000 limit and heating issues....I can't imagine it being very hot at any altitude above that.

Last edited:
...As far as the 10,000 limit and heating issues....I can't imagine it being very hot at any altitude above that.

I have certainly had my iPad shut down from overheating above 10,000 feet. I have no way of knowing if that is from direct Sun or from air cooling issues, but it can be pretty frustrating when it happens. I have gone to leaving it mostly on stand-by and closed in a cover until I need it.

Perhaps the mini, with its non-retina screen will do better.

We've had ours shutdown a few times because of heat, but we just nod and rock on as it is not a piece of mission critical equipment at all, just a nicety. Heck, we even still carry some paper charts in the airplane! I just can't see the day that I don't intend to be able to "get there" with nothing but a compass, timepiece, and a chart. You would be surprised, I did exactly that in a 172RG in the middle of west Texas (not much there) not too long ago.

My opinion is that if you're literally reading the specs on a piece of consumer electronics to evaluate its applicability to your flight needs, you should shift your attention in another direction.

Ipad won't work well in a canopy aircraft? Heck, I don't work well in a canopy aircraft. That's why they made the Koger shade.

Is the screen perfectly readable (shade or no shade)? No. Is it functional? Definately. My cousin has been using NOTHING but an ipad to traverse the continent for over 600 hours!

As far as the 10,000 limit and heating issues....I can't imagine it being very hot at any altitude above that.

Kroger shade is not a good solution in the -8. Hence, the iPad is painful to use in (my) -8. Re. heat, if the device isn't seeing air movement and there's less air density (like when the vents are closed at altitude), then absolutely can overheat. Mine has flown along at 14-15k'+ and never overheated. But then again, it's shutdown 95% of the time because I can't see it! Why does it fly with me? Current nav aid/chart source and a barely useful backup nav source. But... now that Garmin Pilot works *very well* on my Droid (which I CAN see), then ForeFlight & iPad may be going away...

The I-pad, as well as my 7" Nexus 7, don't have near the readibility of my Garmin 696.........when it comes to anything, but complete shade.

L.Adamson

ipad use in a -6A

I have looked at an Ipad standing around outside and had come to the conclusion that it would not work very well in the panel of a canopy aircraft. I also had problems with the size of a standard IPad so I quit thinking about it. Now that it is smaller and panel compatible (at least in terms of the form factor) I am going to look at it again. So tell me RV canopy drivers with IPad on the panel, how does it hold up in high ambients?

I haven't had much luck with the ipad (version III) in my -6A. I've had it shut down several times in flight after a few minutes when ambient temps in the low 80's on the ground.

The glare in the cockpit (even with a large Koger sunshade) is another operational consideration. Not enough screen nits for sunlight use with my tired old eyes.

Steve Lerner

I've solved the overheating problem by never using a case, using one of the knee pad holders that keeps the ipad off my knee, keeping the ipad out of the sun to the extent possible, and to the extent out of the sun is not possible directing some vented air at the ipad. My ipad is on from startup to shutdown. Before I started taking it out of the case it would overheat and sometimes takes 5 minutes or so to cool off. I feel very confident the overheating problems are a thing of the past.

Drinking the cool aid again. Other than using a knee board (and that is even a little marginal) the iPad is a little large for the RV-8/4/3. Now there is the mini, which should fit the tandemers a little better.

http://www.apple.com/ipad-mini/overview/

I have been putting off the purchase of an iPad for a few months because of the rumors that the Mini was coming. Foreflight recommends the iPad 3 because of its better display and faster processor chip. After looking at the iPad comparison on Apple's web site, http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/compare, it seems that the Mini is a smaller version of the iPad 2 (as far as the display & chip are concerned) so it seems that the iPad 3 is still a better choice.

But.....I have a question for those of you that have used both the ipad 2 and iPad 3 with Foreflight, is there much of a difference?

10,000', Ha!

Hows this for Ipad / Foreflight performance at altitude?

2hmpsau.png

I have been putting off the purchase of an iPad for a few months because of the rumors that the Mini was coming. Foreflight recommends the iPad 3 because of its better display and faster processor chip. After looking at the iPad comparison on Apple's web site, http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/compare, it seems that the Mini is a smaller version of the iPad 2 (as far as the display & chip are concerned) so it seems that the iPad 3 is still a better choice.

But.....I have a question for those of you that have used both the ipad 2 and iPad 3 with Foreflight, is there much of a difference?

Not really. I used an iPad 2 for a year with Foreflight, then bought the new iPad when it became available. It's display is better (obviously), but it also is noticeably warmer in use as well. Not uncomfortably so, however.

If I was buying a tablet to use just with Foreflight, I'd get an iPad2 without giving it a second thought. The new iPad is better, but it's not several hundred dollars better for that dedicated, specific use in my opinion.

Overheated

Like others have said, don't use a case while in the plane. I have had mine shut down as well. The latest was coming into John Wayne. I had just come over the mountains to the north and it went blank. It wasn't a big deal because I was talking with SoCal approach but was frustrating. I took it out of the case, put it by the vent and it was working in about a minute.
There is probably a temp app out there that let's you know if it is getting hot.

Now Foreflight needs to allow three devices. (Phone,iPad and iPad mini)

Like others have said, don't use a case while in the plane. I have had mine shut down as well. The latest was coming into John Wayne. I had just come over the mountains to the north and it went blank. It wasn't a big deal because I was talking with SoCal approach but was frustrating. I took it out of the case, put it by the vent and it was working in about a minute.
There is probably a temp app out there that let's you know if it is getting hot.

Now Foreflight needs to allow three devices. (Phone,iPad and iPad mini)

Could the shutdown black problem be the case? When I purchased my iPad 2, I did not buy a case as I was afraid that the case would not allow the aluminum back to dissipate the heat.

IF the iPad mini were less money for the cellular version, I would buy one. As it stands now, I will wait till it is time to replace my iPad 2.

iPad Utility

I use my iPad in my -8A with a Sporty's iPad kneeboard on my left leg (I'm left handed), Bad Elf GPS, and Foreflight. Took some manipulaation to determine optimum slant and leg position, but it works great - although a smaller version will be welcomed. Glare can be an issue depending upon sun position, but can be overcome by judicial shading (I have a Trutrak ADI 2 autopilot that allows 2-hand focus on the iPad).

I've had the thing to 15K with no ill effects.

Cockpit iPad

I like to take advantage of these product transitions, and associated depreciation, to pickup a relatively current device which is more than adequate to the task. I intend to purchase an Apple refurb iPadv3, with Wi-Fi + Cellular (integrated GPS, sans dataplan) for $10 more than I originally paid for iPad3 with Wi-Fi only just 6 months ago.

Works fine

I've traveled several thousand miles with my iPad (latest one). It will track my position but I can't get the weather without the peripherals. Only time it has blacked out is when I left it on the glare shield for a little while. Visibility in my 7 is okay but I don't use it as a primary device. Sun from direct overhead or behind is the worst.

I believe the smaller version will be much more ideal for our purposes. BTW, mine is in a black leather case set up as a kneeboard.

I have been putting off the purchase of an iPad for a few months because of the rumors that the Mini was coming. Foreflight recommends the iPad 3 because of its better display and faster processor chip. After looking at the iPad comparison on Apple's web site, http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/compare, it seems that the Mini is a smaller version of the iPad 2 ...

The iPad (with Retina Display) you see on the Apple site is the new iPad 4. The iPad 3 is closer to the iPad 2 but with the retina display and slightly faster CPU. See more here:

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/mo.../ipad-3-vs-ipad-4-the-key-differences-1106685

I've been waiting for the IPad Mini. It would fit in my instrument panel just right.

I was talking to Anywhere Map and one of the guys there said to make sure it had internal GPS and wifi capability so you can get wx and mapping. Anyone know if it has that is a problem with the mini?:cool:

By the way Anywhere map is coming out with ADSB to add on with weather. What a deal:)

I have the iPad with internal GPS and was not happy with consistent reception. I added the Dual Xgps 150, $100 from ACS and the whole setup has been perfect since. It's Bluetooth, so no wires. Highly recommend.

Here's what mine looks like

Here's what my iPad 2 looks like in my RV-4 in direct sunlight:

iPadRV4Sunlight.jpg

I find it to be quite usable, and I haven't had any temperature issues.

Of course I tend to fly a little lower than most...

-Matt
402BD

OK, I'm going to start an argument

My wife and her partner flew the Women's Air Race Classic using 2 Ipads, and a 496 in a Cessna. When we're in our RV6, and I am in the right seat, I am constantly getting the Ipad out of my way and have elected to put it in back of me in the luggage compartment. We have a panel mount Bendix King GPS and a 496 with weather in the plane. My question is this: why use a product that is only so, so when there are great products DESIGNED to be used in an airplane and do the same thing without compromises.(RE: sunlight readability, too large a size.) To me it seems a 696, or something similar is a much smarter way to go. I personally don't like to use products that are designed trying to do everything in a mediocre fashion. Kinda like going to a podiatrist for heart surgery. Just my two cents worth.

Last edited:
My wife and her partner flew the Women's Air Race Classic using 2 Ipads, and a 496 in a Cessna. When we're in our RV6, and I am in the right seat, I am constantly getting the Ipad out of my way and have elected to put it in back of me in the luggage compartment. We have a panel mount Bendix King GPS and a 496 with weather in the plane. My question is this: why use a product that is only so, so when there are great products DESIGNED to be used in an airplane and do the same thing without compromises.(RE: sunlight readability, too large a size.) To me it seems a 696, or something similar is a much smarter way to go. I personally don't like to use products that are designed trying to do everything in a mediocre fashion. Kinda like going to a podiatrist for heart surgery. Just my two cents worth.

No argument here. I've had a Garmin 696 to compare with. My wife has an Ipad2, and I have the 7" Nexus tablet. The 696 is much better with RV sun conditions. In fact, it's perfect with all sun conditions. I did try the Garmin Pilot 30 demo on the Nexus. The Nexus display graphics looks great, and Nexus screen is about the same size as the 696. I'm not actively flying my RV these days (due to a "mishap"), and no longer have XM weather. But I would have required XM, because the new ground based weather systems are not yet availble for a good portion of the mountain west. Besides, the Garmin 696 picked up the weather from satellite. No cell service required, & it used an external antenna. At this point, I'd never trade the 696 for one of these pads..........as the principle form of GPS navigation.

As a side note:, the Garmin also drives the auto-pilot.

L.Adamson

No argument here. I've had a Garmin 696 to compare with. My wife has an Ipad2, and I have the 7" Nexus tablet. The 696 is much better with RV sun conditions. In fact, it's perfect with all sun conditions. I did try the Garmin Pilot 30 demo on the Nexus. The Nexus display graphics looks great, and Nexus screen is about the same size as the 696. I'm not actively flying my RV these days (due to a "mishap"), and no longer have XM weather. But I would have required XM, because the new ground based weather systems are not yet availble for a good portion of the mountain west. Besides, the Garmin 696 picked up the weather from satellite. No cell service required, & it used an external antenna. At this point, I'd never trade the 696 for one of these pads..........as the principle form of GPS navigation.

As a side note:, the Garmin also drives the auto-pilot.

L.Adamson

Tell me a few things:
HOW MUCH does the database update for the 696 cost per year?
Does 696 have GEO-Referenced Approach Plates and airport maps?
Does 696 show TFRs if it has had a data update before getting in the airplane?
Can the 696 be used for getting preflight weather before flying?
Can the 696 file an IFR flight plan before the flight?
Can the 696 recommend an IFR route for the flight between two airports?
Can the 696 be used to check VAF forum while traveling?
Can the 696 keep you in touch with the office by email while traveling?
Can the 696 allow you to find a good restaurant near where you are staying?
Can the 696 all you to read PDF copies of your aircraft equipment manuals while traveling?

I can go on but the 696 is more than twice the price for the hardware. The iPad is being used by Airlines as replacement for PAPER in the cockpit. That is all I want it for but I get more out of it than just an EFB.

Garmin and Jeppsen both have excellent products but they both have one other thing in common. They both cost too much money. There are other products that are available in some cases that are just as good for a LOT less money.

Tell me a few things:
HOW MUCH does the database update for the 696 cost per year?
Does 696 have GEO-Referenced Approach Plates and airport maps?
Does 696 show TFRs if it has had a data update before getting in the airplane?
Can the 696 be used for getting preflight weather before flying?
Can the 696 file an IFR flight plan before the flight?
Can the 696 recommend an IFR route for the flight between two airports?
Can the 696 be used to check VAF forum while traveling?
Can the 696 keep you in touch with the office by email while traveling?
Can the 696 allow you to find a good restaurant near where you are staying?
Can the 696 all you to read PDF copies of your aircraft equipment manuals while traveling?

I can go on but the 696 is more than twice the price for the hardware. The iPad is being used by Airlines as replacement for PAPER in the cockpit. That is all I want it for but I get more out of it than just an EFB.

Garmin and Jeppsen both have excellent products but they both have one other thing in common. They both cost too much money. There are other products that are available in some cases that are just as good for a LOT less money.

Not to go through all of these...........but the 696 has often shown "changing" TFR's in flight, when there is no chance of cell service. I prefer the satellite method of up to date weather changes.

My question is this: why use a product that is only so, so when there are great products DESIGNED to be used in an airplane and do the same thing without compromises. Kinda like going to a podiatrist for heart surgery. Just my two cents worth.

The reason is that the iPad is a better all around VALUE than the 696 for me, and I expect for most others as well. I don't think anyone says it is "better," but almost everyone would agree it is a better value. The market has certainly said that.

My primary justification for the iPad is as a paper chart replacement. Everything else is a bonus. A trip last fall would have required at least $100 to be legal with paper charts. With SkyChartsPro, that was $20.

Last edited:
I pre-ordered a low end mini on Friday - mostly for IOS App work - but I plan to run both Foreflight and Garmin Pilot on it using a GDL39 and Bad Elf as GPS sources.

I'll give a report as soon as I have some results. I expect both will work just fine. With fewer pixels to push around neither app should be working all that hard and the heat produced by the device should be lower as well.

I no longer buy paper charts or plates but I do always have a dedicated GPS device (396/496/Aera) with me as my primary since I've wired them in to drive the autopilot and supply SL40 Frequencies and TIS Traffic via the GDL39.

iPad MINI

Anyway, back to the MINI...:rolleyes:

Has anyone used the MINI in their RV?

I'm fly'n an -8 and use an IPad for charts. Garmin & Advanced Flight Systems in the pannel for flight gauges-happy for now. :)

However, a slightly smaller pad would be nice.

Thx.

I Doubt it...

Anyway, back to the MINI...:rolleyes:

Has anyone used the MINI in their RV?

I'm fly'n an -8 and use an IPad for charts. Garmin & Advanced Flight Systems in the pannel for flight gauges-happy for now. :)

However, a slightly smaller pad would be nice.

Thx.

The iPad mini was just announced but doesn't ship/available (wifi only) from an Apple store until Nov. 2. The LTE/4G version ships several weeks after that.

Last edited:
iPad mini

I have been flying with the first generation IPad utilizing Foreflight for the last year. I have a Ram ball mount mounted through the panel on the stiffener that runs right of the radio stack. The Ram mount clips to the IPad without a case. I have never had a shutdown due to overheating. I think the lack of the case and the vent may be the solution.

On my RV7, the adjustable arm on the mount let's me move the device around to beat the glare or accommodate a passenger. I will definitely look at the Mini when I upgrade..

Gcarnforth Louisville
RV7 N773PF 290 hrs

The mini has the same kind of screen (same resolution and brightness, just smaller) as the iPad2 and the same processor horsepower and RAM memory too.

I was about to convince myself to buy my first Apple product until I found out that the mini is built using last year's performance specs :mad:
I was hoping since the screen was smaller, that maybe they'd do something to make it much brighter for better viewing in sunlight.

Looks like Apple has also quietly and suddenly discontinued the iPad3 too, and are about to release something called simply the "iPad with Retina Display" in its place for the 10" screen.

Last edited:
Well, Kinda

The mini has the same kind of screen (same resolution and brightness, just smaller) as the iPad2 and the same processor horsepower and RAM memory too.

I was about to convince myself to buy my first Apple product until I found out that the mini is built using last year's performance specs :mad:

Looks like Apple has also quietly and suddenly discontinued the iPad3 too, and are about to release something called simply the "iPad with Retina Display" in its place for the 10" screen.

Neal,

Actually the newly released iPad (version 4) is an upgraded version of the iPad 3 with a faster A6 processor and LTE capabilities. I suspect that it was just released (I ordered one that should be here soon...Nov 2 at the Apple stores) because LTE was not playing up to Apple standards in March when the -3 (only 4G was provided) was released and that Apple would like to move the yearly upgrades to the fall for school and Christmas distribution reasons. The newer iPad has the retina display just like the one released in March.

As far as the mini, an A5 processor in the iPad mini is lightening fast (used in the iPhone 4s). The reason for using the same screen type as the iPad 2 has more to do with aspects ratios and being able to use all of the iPad apps without requiring developers to adjust them for smaller screen. Any iPad app that looks good on an iPad 2 will look just as great on a mini. Maybe even better because the pixels numbers are the same on the mini and iPad2. That should translate to an even sharper experience for the average Foreflight, SkyCharts Pro, Garmin Pilot or WingX Pro7 users.

I, for one, have been waiting for the mini because I felt the full size iPad is a bit unwieldy in a -6 cockpit. IMHO

As far as the mini, an A5 processor in the iPad mini is lightening fast (used in the iPhone 4s). The reason for using the same screen type as the iPad 2 has more to do with aspects ratios and being able to use all of the iPad apps without requiring developers to adjust them for smaller screen. Any iPad app that looks good on an iPad 2 will look just as great on a mini. Maybe even better because the pixels numbers are the same on the mini and iPad2. That should translate to an even sharper experience for the average Foreflight, SkyCharts Pro, Garmin Pilot or WingX Pro7 users.

I, for one, have been waiting for the mini because I felt the full size iPad is a bit unwieldy in a -6 cockpit. IMHO

Oh, I'm sure the 1GHz A5 processor in the mini is fast enough for the apps that would typically be used for flying. It's just a bit disappointing they didn't use the A6, or at least more than 512MB of RAM. The Nexus 7's processor eclipses the A5's speed quite a bit, and 1GB RAM would better future-proof the unit since apps are only going to get bigger and bigger in their memory footprint.

There are a couple reviews out since yesterday and today from folks who've already gotten their hands on the early devices, and so far they're saying the iPad mini's screen is a tad brighter than the Nexus 7 but not quite as crisp for text (due to the slightly lower pixel density), and of course, the speed and responsiveness is pretty much identical to the iPad2.

I think I'll wait until I can actually hold one in my hand before passing final judgement. I was sold on the Nexus 7 before I actually held one too, and the lack of screen brightness was the deal killer for me there. Too bad ASUS doesn't offer a 7" Super IPS+ display panel like the 600-nit 10" panel in their Transformer Prime. That would make a great tablet for use in our bubble-canopy RVs with cramped cockpit room.

I've got a 1st gen iPad with 32 gigs, and it's been fine. No music, four or five movies, Skycharts Pro with all the U.S. lower 48 maps, WngX with no maps (I let my subscription lapse) a few photos and a bunch of books.

There's 13.4 gigs available.

Dave

iPad Mini

I used the mini this weekend for trip to and from Petit Jean. It seems much like it's larger brother for brightness. My problem was never the brightness for the iPad, but the reflection / glare. I solved this with an aftermarket anti-glare screen protector.

Now...that being said, I find the size of the iPad mini to be MUCH better for a knee mount (which you can't buy just yet). I will personally get a knee mount and use the mini exclusively for my charts in flight.

I love the iPad for charts / ADS-B, and the mini certainly fits that bill very nicely.

I will let you know how it looks in flight with the AG screen coating.

...and of course please take what I say with a grain of salt, because I am a self-proclaimed apple product lover. :D
I suspect that any of the 7-8 inch tablets will be great for charts, as is the iPad.

...I find the size of the iPad mini to be MUCH better for a knee mount (which you can't buy just yet)...

Yes, no knee mount is available but I started wondering about my decades old knee board made for approach plates. I think this will be the thing for me. With the smart cover it is secure with just the lower plastic part of the top clamp holding it. I'm not using the metal teeth part of the clamp.

IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0643.jpg

Last edited:
Mini is just the right size for me. Thankfully, I'm not biased by a previous retina display.

So far, the internal GPS is better than expected, and the response time of the processor is extremely good.

My Toshiba Thrive tablet is hereby, henceforth retired.

And I also have an ancient kneeboard with a heavy rubberized spring clip at the top. Mini fits and folds in the trifold, fabric closed rig very nicely.

All my buds are trying it on for size between the grips of their yokes. A perfect fit if you ask me! It fits easily vertical, and even fits many of them landscape.

Approach plates come up ever so slightly small using Foreflight. So far, that's about my only complaint. And that is so easily solved with two fingers, it's a non issue.

If you place a mini over the face of a standard ipad and compare the size of the two screens, it's evident that you really aren't losing a lot of real estate.

Without the leather cover/stand I have for my mini, it fits in many pockets. Inside the binder, it's a little tricky. Still, lot easier than a full size tablet to haul around.

And I have a space on my instrument panel where the mini fits perfectly! I can see the future, removable ipad displays. Keep your airplane secure by taking "the system" with you when you leave the plane.

Standing by for the portable ADSB/AHRS for a major backup system.

Back