What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

May the fourth fun flight

Sweet....

Went to the theatre yesterday to see The Book Of Mormon - excellent. Lady next to us, Sandra, was from London Ontario, over here for a year tracing her roots.

Used to pass through there when in the airlines.

Nice video.

Sweet....

Went to the theatre yesterday to see The Book Of Mormon - excellent. Lady next to us, Sandra, was from London Ontario, over here for a year tracing her roots.

Nice video.

Kool! London Ont is only about a 18Hr drive from my house.... or about 6 Hrs in the RV6 :)

Sweet....

Nice video.

And I was recently interested in a poster for our small theatre. They put on a play based on "The Light in the Forest" by Conrad Richter and it turned out very interesting. Before the performance, I decided to read at least the summary from https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-light-in-the-forest in order to understand what it will be about. I didn’t have enough time to write the full book, but after the performance, I think I’ll read it at the weekend. The story is very interesting and shows the view of the Indians from the other side. I recommend to everyone at their leisure to at least read who did not do this.

Last edited:
Back