What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The "Other Woman"

sls9yt.jpg
As you can see from the picture, my wife caught me red handed! Picked her up at a "bar" called Aerotronics, Inc. in Billings, MT. Man is she built!! She's got a GRT HX 8.4 with RAIM, Tru-Track Digi flight II vsgv, Tru-Track ADI, Advanced EMS, SL-30, Garmin Audio Panel, GTX-327 Transponder and all the switches and breakers on the panel where you can see them. I can't wait to go on our first official "date"! All kidding aside, I want to give a huge thanks to the crew at Aerotronics. They were absolutely awesome to work with and did a fantastic job on the panel. I would highly reccomend them if any of you are thinking of doing a "plug and play" panel.

Too cool......

......and never has a headache:D

Lucky you.

ps, why the ADI II in addition to the VSVG?

Regards,

She does have a wonderful scent and I am working awfully hard to get her "turned on". As for her sister, if she has one, what a pair that would be! Pierre, the ADI II is there as a backup attitude, direction and airspeed indicator. Thanks for the comments.

I think Paula must have kicked her out of the house, because I seen her with an RV8 and it looks like a long term relationship

That is a GREAT picture. Did you send it to the avionics shop that built it for you? I imagine they'd love to put that up on their website. Very funny.

Glass Mistress, too?

I knew about the aluminum mistress when I married Scott, but I didn't know there was a glass mistress, too. Now you guys have me wondering how many more I will see over the next 50 years. :rolleyes:

Back