What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n' Fun Deals on Engines

Joe

Well Known Member
Anyone know of a show special on new Lycoming experimental engines and Hartzel CS props for Sun n' Fun? Rumor I heard was a $2500 discount and free shipping for a combo purchase during SNF but I can't find any truth to the rumor :-(

Thanks,
Joe

Interesting!

;)

I have been in the prelim stages of engine shopping and see that the SNF deal is better than I thought. I hope it is not a misprint!

The regular price for a lycoming IO-360-M1B thru Van's=28,700 - 1000 for prop combo=27,700.

SNF Van's show price with prop combo=26,200.

Looks like 1500 in additional savings. Not sure if regular Van's price includes free shipping, but the SNF deal does.

After the disappointing ramp up this year in the engine builders prices...looks like I am back where I began...straight lycoming. :rolleyes:

The way I read the flyer is that you will get a IO-360 m1B for $26,200 which is $2500 discount. Then if you do the package with prop you will get another $1000. And yes free shipping and Long term engine preservation.

Oops.

You are right. I saw the "save an additional $1000" up top but did not see that the column says Bundled engine price.

for 9

Probably not much chance of snagging an I0-360 for a 9 at that price. UGG!

Last edited:
Back