What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shoulder harness cable for RV7

FireMedic_2009

Well Known Member
I was unable to find my cables. I was thinking the previous owner may have put the cables in the box with the seatbelts but wasn't there. F-6114 cable from Vans is $150 for the pair which seems to be over priced for 3' cables with the ends.

Has anyone made these and what did it cost them?

Thanks

Head over to a sailboat rigger and have them build you a new set...

They'll have all the sizes and fitting required.:)

I was unable to find my cables. I was thinking the previous owner may have put the cables in the box with the seatbelts but wasn't there. F-6114 cable from Vans is $150 for the pair which seems to be overpriced for 3' cables with the ends.

Has anyone made these and what did it cost them?

Thanks

I might have an extra that I can part with for a good deal. Let me check a box. I am in process of moving to the hangar now so a bit disorganized.

I Will check today. PM me if interested.

I located my ADAHRS units behind the baggage compartment on an even plane with the longerons and had stainless cables made up to prevent magnetic interference, works fine. If you are going to have cables fabricated, and plan on placing any sensitive stuff back there, then do it in stainless.

Last edited:
Back