What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bonaco?

prkaye

Well Known Member
Is Bonaco Hoses still operating? Their online catalogue is only current as of 2015, and I haven't gotten a response to an email inquiry.
One of my copper primer lines broke near the cylinder, and I'd like to look for a source of braided stainless steel lines to replace them with. Any suggestions for other suppliers if Bonaco isn't still operating?

I called them about a year ago and he did not seem to be interested to do any of airplane stuff.

That's a shame that he's not doing RV lines any more... I bought a set of fuel and brake lines from Bonaco about 10 years ago, and they've been fantastic. I'll check out TS Flightlines, thanks!

Bonaco

I just used Bonaco to finish my brake lines. Ordered the kit for my RV-10 several years ago, just got to fitting them and had to shorten most of them due to a change to Control Approach rudder pedals. That said, Brett is a phone guy. Had no luck with email..

Call them. I just got my brake lines from Brett today (ordered last week). Not in the catalog or on-line, but he still makes them

Back