What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Free labor

waswas39

Hello everyone,

I am currently based in DFW on reserve and often find myself with some extra free time and nothing to do while I'm here. Would love to find someone working on a project and donate some free (unskilled) labor to assist them. I would love to learn more about the building process as I eventually would like to start one of my own. Cheers.

Just to clarify, since not everyone speaks part 121 pilot:

This pilot works for an airline, and currently holds an "on call" schedule. They must be readily available in the greater DFW area, but do not live there, so find themselves with some free time while in the Jethroplex on their workdays, and would rather help build an RV instead of surfing pron on the interwebs.

Maybe give Jay Pratt a call and see if you would be a nuisance? Or at least head out and help DR assemble the next day's news, so he can pursue a side gig, for table food, 100LL, and retirement. :)

Give me a shout.

Shoot me a PM.

I'm 15 minutes north of DFW working on a 7.

Always happy for another set of hands and to meet new people.

-Jonathan

Thank you for translating.

Just to clarify, since not everyone speaks part 121 pilot:

This pilot works for an airline, and currently holds an "on call" schedule. They must be readily available in the greater DFW area, but do not live there, so find themselves with some free time while in the Jethroplex on their workdays, and would rather help build an RV instead of surfing pron on the interwebs.

Maybe give Jay Pratt a call and see if you would be a nuisance? Or at least head out and help DR assemble the next day's news, so he can pursue a side gig, for table food, 100LL, and retirement. :)

Free!

If it?s free, it?s for me!

William,

come to Hicks T67. #584
RVCentral46@gmail.
817-27one-zero59four
I?ll give you a tour of my shop, show you the tools of the trade.

Hope to see you soon
Cheers
Jay Pratt

Back