What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder assistance needed in Anaheim CA

Hello,
I'm building an -8 in my garage in Anaheim Hills CA. The build has stalled due to multiple factors. I've made a few minor errors which has damaged the confidence I had that i'm capable of a quality build. I need help from an experienced builder to get going again. The empenage is 95% complete and wings are underway but not much past main spar prep.

What is the best way to find help?

Thanks in advance.
Mike

Are you an EAA member?
Do you have access to an EAA Tech Counselor?

As a tech counselor, all you need to do is ask... It's more of an inspection, motivation, not build assist. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk. Talking is FREE!

Hello,
I'm building an -8 in my garage in Anaheim Hills CA. The build has stalled due to multiple factors. I've made a few minor errors which has damaged the confidence I had that i'm capable of a quality build. I need help from an experienced builder to get going again. The empenage is 95% complete and wings are underway but not much past main spar prep.

What is the best way to find help?

Thanks in advance.
Mike

I am a RV8 builder in Buena Park. Pm your contact info and we'll work something out. EAA chapter 92 is down the street. Dave Prizio is based at Chino and you can also ask for his help too.

Back