What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DPS FuelWatch Fuel Flow Meter

Swoda

I know this is a long shot, but I have a DPS Fuelwatch Fuel Flow Meter in a T-18 that works correctly but needs calibration. I do not have any documentation and due to the age of the unit know this is a long-shot. Does anyone have documentation on this unit? All I can find online is the DPS company was sold around 2000 to DMA Instruments and now no record of that company.

I know this is a long shot, but I have a DPS Fuelwatch Fuel Flow Meter in a T-18 that works correctly but needs calibration. I do not have any documentation and due to the age of the unit know this is a long-shot. Does anyone have documentation on this unit? All I can find online is the DPS company was sold around 2000 to DMA Instruments and now no record of that company.

I have one believe it or not. I think I have documentation including calibration instructions. Let me do a little digging.

OK, I found documentation. If you will give me your email, I will try to scan and email it to you. Or I could fax it is that works.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Mel
My hangar mate has a Swift, 1946 vintage with this same old DPS Fuelwatch Fuel Flow Meter, and I have been unable to find ANY documentation on the internet. I you can help help in any way, that will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Rolf
N9EY
Rolfrv@yahoo dot com

Back