What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerosport Upholstery

T.O.Craig

Well Known Member
Howdy to all,
Getting closer to finishing the inside of the RV10 and I am strongly leaning towards using Geoff with Aerosport Products. Just wondering who has used there services. I'm planning on using there seat covers, headliner, carpet kit, and side panels.
What have others done?

I've used their overhead console, center console, Carpets, seat upholstery, door latch handles, vent air damper. All top quality and fairly priced. Highly recommend them. The only problem is they keep coming out with new stuff that lead to reworkiing things. Go for it!

I highly recommend it. I have all of the Aerosport products and also had my seats done by them. Excellent quality.

Contact me for more info

We currently use some of the highest grades of automotive leather available. Our color/grain selections come from the same suppliers that supply Ford/GM/Honda/Toyota so you know you are getting consistent styles as what the automotive industry is currently using in their new vehicles. We also use leather for every panel in the seat pattern, not partial vinyl like autos. The person that is sewing up your actual covers is a professional prototype seamstress in the auto industry.

We offer a few different patterns as well as stitching options. Also, we can add adjustable rear seat headrests to you stock Van's rear seats, as well as supply the rear seat foam. I will walk you through the entire color selection/pattern process as well as be the person building your seat foams and installing your covers. I can answer any logistical questions that you may have as well. We only require that you ship us the upper pans of the front and rear seats as well as the foam supplied with the front seats that you purchased. You will keep the lower, heavier black frames of the front seats.

The best part just may be that our current turnaround time on a set of seats is less than 4 weeks! I would love to discuss all of our options with you. I can have a leather sample chart to you before Christmas. Shoot me an email or give me a call.

[email protected]

Happy Holidays!!

I think my exact words were "Zac, I'll take one of everything" and I have... Just now ordering carpet

Thanks to All

To all,
Thanks for the positive feedback.. My partner has sent for the colors. I'll jump on it after the first of the year. Seems like all there products are the best... Happy holidays to all.. Safe flying

Ditto

Same as everyone else has stated.... I have almost one of everything until Zac and Geoff started making even more product for the RV10. The seats are holding up very well and I receive great comments on the interior and seats. I will be ordering the carpet after I get the airplane painted.

I also have pretty much everything Aerosport has to offer for the RV10 and would not hesitate to use it again. Not only do they have great products, Geoff and Zach are an absolute pleasure to work with.

Early Chrismas present

Today I got my delivery from Aerosport. It's was a full order, except for OH-console. Did my own console but don't know i it was worth the extra 50+ hours. Anyway, very happy with looks and quality of Aerosport products.:) Thanks Zac!
IMG_5840_small.jpg

IMG_5878_small.jpg

IPHONE%252520002_small.jpg

Happy Holidays!
Fredrik

Last edited:
Fredrik

Glad to hear that everything made the trek safely! That got there quickly!!

When you are happy I am happy!!

Let me know if any questions arise as you start installing your products.

Thanks

Sample colors

Thanks Zac,
Dirk brought your color samples over and they are the most professional and complete color charts ever!

Back