What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder's Manual PDF

Bluelabel

Well Known Member
Anyone Have the RV-10 Builder's manual (specifically the second half with regards to first flights and testing) in a PDF format they can share? Searched around with no luck.
And believe it or not Van's doesn't have it in PDF (so they say)... I asked already.
Thanks
email is jwbluelabel at mac dot com

The RV-10 build disk is in pdf format - might consider ordering that for future reference - and I think it has all the other ancillary flight testing, etc in it.

Best $10 I ever spent.....

Thanks Guys,
Got a couple copies now. Ours is a little tattered and I wanted a PDF version I could put on my iPad where all my other manuals are.

I am just getting ready to start my project I purchased and being able to look ahead and read when not at home would be great. If I could also get a copy it would help. Chrisalaws at gmail dot com

The first flight my Beloved RV-10 was this past Aug 27th. I too would love to have a PDF of the builders manual on my iPad for off site reference. If someone has it available, my email is [email protected]

Thanks
Gerry

Back