What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GDU 370 Fuel

g zero

Well Known Member
Waiting for my GDU 370 and panel goodies to arrive . How many fuel tanks will the GDU370 recognize and display ? I have 3 senders , 2 Fuel , 1 Smoke

Hello G Zero,

Congratulations on your purchase of a G3X system. I assume you will be using the GEA 24 engine/airframe interface unit, in which case you will be able to have up to four fuel quantity inputs, any of which can be either analog or digital senders. (the older GSU 73 unit also supports up to four fuel quantity inputs, of which up to two could be digital senders)

- Matt

Okay, now I?ve got to rethink things. I wonder why they told me that when I specially asked if the G3X had the ability to monitor 4 fuel tanks.:confused:

Okay, now I’ve got to rethink things. I wonder why they told me that when I specially asked if the G3X had the ability to monitor 4 fuel tanks.:confused:

I dunno, but we fired up one of the Touchscreens here in config mode just to double check, and sure as heck the other two inputs are right there for you to configure (in addition to the two main inputs)...total of 4 that I can see.

Cheers,
Stein

Back