What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N468AC web site updated with Paint Shop pics...

n468ac

Well Known Member
http://www.checca.net/n468ac.htm

We got our plane back from the paint shop last thursday ... so i've updated the web site with pictures from weeks 4, 6, and 7 ... week 8 and finished (are not yet updated ... I need a nice day to get so pictures of it all together and back flying)

:)
Let us know what you think.

PS: I hope to go flying tonight!! My dad got an hour in on Saturday before the weather turned bad ... while I had to work.

Looks GREAT

Hey guys...
Your -6 looks terrific...very sharp scheme and color choices!! Great to see you enjoying your airplane...my dad and I are working on my -8 together and I hope I'm lucky enough to see it all the way through with him and take him for a ride... congratulations!
Bob Wiebold Parker, CO

New paint

The paint looks great! Great design.

Quick question - how did you do the lettering on your panel?

awesome

Hey guys I love the color and design. Awesome paint job. With so many RV?s it is becoming more difficult to come up with a unique paint scheme. :cool:

Well Done!

Donald
RV-8 Empennage
N-284DP Reserved

Good looking plane

Very nice. Is that a basecoat/Clearcoat? Nice design and color choice.

For some of us who are trying to build light, yes. Choose a scheme with less paint, and it will equal less weight. But it's nice to have a baseline to estimate.

RV7Guy said:
Very nice. Is that a basecoat/Clearcoat? Nice design and color choice.

No clearcoat ... the paint can be wet sanded on the paint to remove dings without losing gloss.

Back