What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New web store launched!

vfrazier

Well Known Member
Blake and I are excited to announce the launch of our all new web store. The URL remains the same: www.flyboyaccessories.com

The new store has many more built-in functions to streamline your shopping experience. And it looks cool, thanks to Blake's efforts.

I liked the old store, but like all things computer related, it had grown kinda old and clunky. The new store is much more adaptable.

Because it's a new software package, our previous customers will need to re-enter their name, address, etc. since there was no way for us to transfer the data. After all, we're airplane geeks, not computer wizards.

I hope the VAF community will continue to find things of value on our humble, little web store. And, of course, thanks for your support in the past.

We value all feedback and welcome any comments or suggestions. Thanks!

Vince,
Feedback. Your tailwheel assembly is working great. After 2k hours of heavy tail Super 8 abuse, I wore the old Vans one out. New one is working great. The little extra lift of the tail helps me see over my long nose a lot better. Good for safety when I taxi with the team. Keep up the great work!

Web store looks good, although there are currently no details regarding shipping in the "Shipping and Returns" link. Also the "Show me Shipping Choices" button on the checkout page didn't work for me.

Shipping charges are often an important consideration for international builders so it is nice to have the info up front. Cheers.
Paul.

Thanks for all of the comments. We'll get to work on them right away!

The shipping module is definitely the hardest thing to get to work well. There are sooo many possibilities, but we'll enlist professional help if needed! Thanks!

Back