What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon HDx 1100

Prepperpilot

Well Known Member
Anyone receive their HDX since covid crunch started a few months ago.
Ordered in December. Still waiting.
Thx
Chris

I ordered an AFS5600 sometime in September last year and they can't say when they will have them as they and Dynon and Garmin have no chips...

FYI

Dynon is hoping to restart manufacturing displays in March or April and ACS website estimates HDX availability in late May. Other Skyview components are currently available so a lot of the wiring can be done without needing to have the display.

Dynon is hoping to restart manufacturing displays in March or April and ACS website estimates HDX availability in late May. Other Skyview components are currently available so a lot of the wiring can be done without needing to have the display.

I hope this is the case.
In speaking with AFS head honcho he thought February this year late last year. If May is the new date I would be happy with that. I should have the majority of the wiring done by that point.

I was able to get a 7" HDX from one of the vendors from stock they still had. Didn't ask about the 10" version.

Dave

Thank you. Its tough to be ready to go and waiting for the last piece of the puzzle. Too bad its the most critical part.
Thanks for update friends.

Back