What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Builder looking for Tools / RV8 Kit

Hello All,

I'd like to introduce myself to the Vans community in Canada.

Last year I built a hangar at CYCC (Cornwall) and currently own a 1/3 share of a Cherokee. I have a Vans toolbox kit that is itching to be completed, and I'd like to get started on an RV8 this winter. Like many, I'm on a budget so I'd like to acquire as many used tools/kit components as I can before purchasing new stuff in the fall. If you or someone you know has something for sale that I might be interested in, please let me know!

Thank you,

- Pat -

Hi!

Welcome to your future "most used, couldn't have done it without you" site!!
Can't offer you any tools...but keep searching this site...they're out there.
Good luck with your build.
We'll be here waitin' for ya!:D

Welcome aboard Pat,
I seen your ad earlier and since no one's chimed in , maybe you could post an add looking for a project that includes a set of basic tools, I know shopping in the US is expensive rite now , but all our tools and kits come from there anyway,, good luck in your search

Pat,
I have some tools that I would donate if you pay for the shipping!
Call me tomorrow!
Adam
908 803-8301

looking for tools

I completed my RV7 10 years ago and sold it a couple of years ago. I have most of the tools that I used to construct my bird and would like to put them to good use somewhere. Please call to check it out for a complete list of tools available.
Craig Niebauer
239-776-5350

Back