What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero Designs

RV9798

Well Known Member
Now I am working on my RV9A interior. I like what I see at the Classic Aero advertisement pictures. Does anybody have any experience with this company. I like the sportsman's interior. How is their support? Are there other places we can shop?

Peter

Sounds all good

Everything I have heard about them sounds good, from the quality of their product to the quality of their service. They'll be getting my business when the time rocks around...

Another Happy Customer

Nicely done Ren?. I too have Classic Aero seats and couldn't be happier.

Richard

Classic Aero Interior

Just test fitted mine, real happy with it and only leaves a very small area to paint. Rene, I got a look at your interior when I was htere & it looks great. Luke is real easy to deal with.

Ditto everyone else's comments, I just received my Aviator seats and they are fantastic. They were also very accomodating to special requests. Give them a call!

mcb

Got the new type without using Vans backrest, also has the headrest. Side panel kit too. Couldnt be more pleased.Top quality. Luke was a real pleasure to deal with.

A friend showe me the interior package he ordered from CAD. The seats and side panels looked VERY nice. I haven't even started on my 7 yet but that's where my interior will come from.

Add another to the pile - I have their seats and have been very pleased. They fit, they look really good and they are quite comfortable - even on long trips. I also found Luke good to deal with. There may be others as good, but I doubt you'll find better.

Absolutely

At first we balked at the $1800 price tag but man-oh-man was it worth it. After all, that's the part everybody including you, sees all the time. Here's a picture of ours.......beautiful work and big bang-for-buck!

interiorgr6.jpg

Regards,

Ditto the other comments. The product looks great and Luke is top notch. I received mine a little bit ago, but haven't put them into service yet.
IMG_1478.jpg

I just put the side panel parts loosely in place, but you can see they look fantastic.
IMG_1480.jpg

Classic Aero

My new interior from Classic Aero. Luke at Classic Aero does a superb job on his interiors and seats. I had his early interior initially and was so impressed with the features he added, I purchased a new interior from him. Now I have lumbar adjustment and heated seats. I would recommend Classic Aero on every level...service, support, ease of dealing with, quality, style, the list goes on. I am so happy with their interiors I was willing to buy two interiors for one airplane. Don't ask the former already has a home. For the quality and style the price is not a issue. In my mind it is worth every penny.

p1010056ja9.jpg

p1010047hx8.jpg

p1010049ha7.jpg
p1010057fl4.jpg

Vince - that is a sweet looking interior! THAT is what will get my wife into aviation. :) Very nice looking panel too.

Is that a package or did you order what you wanted piece-meal?

Back