What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's logo

Gregmarlow

Well Known Member
Does anyone have the new Van's logo that I could get printed for tail art or similar? Thought I saw one on here a while ago.

Thanks.

Anyone interested in putting the logo on their airplane or similar can reach out to us at [email protected] and we (either Kelsey or myself) will work with ya to arrange. We do govern how the brand is used, but we'll try to make sure you can do what you want within the use guidelines - and we can work directly with you on that.

Thx!

greg

worked with Greg to include the Vans logo on my panel from SteinAir. It didn't take much effort to get approval and now I don't need to worry about him seeing it at Oshkosh and getting mad at me.

i-dqJMcrQ

Last edited:
I think the aircraft look fantastic sporting the new logo. With the -10, it minimizes the amount of people that tell me I have a great looking Cirrus.

Attachments

• 4DA9086B-CA62-402F-8F49-4FA5515F0953.jpg
    4DA9086B-CA62-402F-8F49-4FA5515F0953.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 430
Still working to get ready for the grand reveal.

here is what I did with the files. . .

Please try not to look at the rest of the not so nice looking aspects.

Powder coated and silkscreened.

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 454
I think the aircraft look fantastic sporting the new logo. With the -10, it minimizes the amount of people that tell me I have a great looking Cirrus.

Nah, they will just think you're from Virginia. Does look nice though!

-Marc

Back