What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Transfer to LLC

i just took the warrior and the champ out of a family trust and into my name only. I had no idea what was needed paperwork wise, as one person in the trust has passed away. I just called OK city and they talked me through what documents that needed to go to them. was all very easy. just give the a call and ask.
you missed a good lunch today at X06 by the way.

bob burns
RV-4 N82RB

i just took the warrior and the champ out of a family trust and into my name only. I had no idea what was needed paperwork wise, as one person in the trust has passed away. I just called OK city and they talked me through what documents that needed to go to them. was all very easy. just give the a call and ask.
you missed a good lunch today at X06 by the way.

bob burns
RV-4 N82RB

Thanks Bob. I called there and they couldn’t have been nicer. All sent off. I think they’re about 7 weeks behind, so it will be a while before I hear back from them.

For others that need to know- the online forms are all you need now. Just photocopy ones to keep, and send originals with ink signatures to OK City.

Hopefully I’ll see you next week!!

Last edited:
Your state may interpret that transfer as a sale with sales tax due, mine does.

I called the state department of revenue and spoke to the same person that collected my sales tax 5 years ago and she said there would be no tax due.

Back