What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Buyer Beware

lukeleveillee

I'm New Here
I purchased Airward Inc.'s RV-10 Main door hinge reinforcing kit ($495) over 4 months ago, still have not received the product. Not the best business practice/behavior to charge customers before shipping product! I hope the Owner of Airward Inc. is OK, health wise? He is not answering emails. :mad:

Luke Leveillee

Don’t feel bad. I ordered stuff from them a few months ago. Took a while but I eventually got the inspection panels. I suspect their email inbox is full too!

There are a lot of vendors so overwhelmed with trying to keep up with demand.

Be thankful your not trying to get a fuel valve from Andair in England!
The whole supply chain has been derailed by the plague.

Keith

Don’t feel bad. I ordered stuff from them a few months ago. Took a while but I eventually got the inspection panels. I suspect their email inbox is full too!

There are a lot of vendors so overwhelmed with trying to keep up with demand.

Be thankful your not trying to get a fuel valve from Andair in England!
The whole supply chain has been derailed by the plague.

Keith

COVID is not an excuse for not communicating. JMO

Contact...

I called friend who called Dave who called the OP (possibly before all this).

Hopefully all is now sorted out. And I owe my 2021 dues to VAF!!! Yikes - lots of stuff got pushed down the stack during this pandemic.

I'm not sure I was 2 years behind but I went ahead and donated for 2. There - NOW I'm caught up to post-pandemic payments.

Last edited:
Purchased a service bulletin kit for my piper from them a few years back. No issues back then.

Back