What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Smoke system push button latch relay

I purchased Tosten military style stick grips (Awesome company BTW) and instead of putting a 2nd toggle switch for the smoke system (already one for flaps) I elected to put a momentary push button and thought I could simply wire it thru a latch relay and click once for on and once for off. I have a smoke arm master switch on the panel. Problem is when calling Mouser or Digi-key they need coil amperage, contact current rating, SPDT<SPST, etc.... and a whole list of other questions to even begin to sort thru the over 300 "latch" relays they sell. That is all a foreign language to me so I was wondering if any electrical engineers are out there with the knowledge for this.

So has anybody out there done this and maybe just have a part number readily available for this elusive "latch relay" to accomplish this task??

Thank in advance
Billy

Marvin is now Jim.

He bought the business last year and moved it to TX. Super good guy, and yes he has what your after.

Back