What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Arizona

Kaffer62

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me come by and see your Rv-7 or 7a... and maybe even let me sit in it to get a feel for it. I am on the phoenix/tempe border.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Welcome!!!!

Hey Frank, welcome to VAF.:D

Guy named Darwin Barrie lives close to you, pretty sure he will be happy to show his 7.

Look for him as "RV7guy" in the forums.

Warning---------be prepared to spend some $$$ if you take that ride---

Anytime

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me come by and see your Rv-7 or 7a... and maybe even let me sit in it to get a feel for it. I am on the phoenix/tempe border.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I'll be happy to show you the plane and take you for a ride. I'm currently on shift in Yuma flying for Airevac. I'll be back in town Friday and may have some time Sunday and early next week. I live at Stellar Airpark, so weren't not to far apart.

Contact me backline at [email protected] and we'll get something set up.

Any excuse to fly. Warning: this could get expensive!!!!!

Well I went flying with Darwin, and all I have to say is wow! His plane is absolutly beautiful. The plane was even better than I hoped. My outlook has changed from I "want" to build one... to I "HAVE" to build one. I will take my time and hopefully it will come out as nice as his...

THANKS AGAIN DARWIN!

Yep, Darwin's airplane is VERY nice. I know the feeling. I'm checked out in a buddies Glasair, and I still would rather fly an RV... weird huh?

Back