What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun ‘n Fun show specials from GRT

comatb

Does anyone know what the GRT Sun & Fun show specials were in 2020? We are looking at buying from ACS now or waiting to see what the 2021 show specials will be and buying direct from GRT.

There were some discounts on all the efis packages, I would wait. I had a quote for my sport 7EX package that had a 15% discount.

There were some discounts on all the efis packages, I would wait. I had a quote for my sport 7EX package that had a 15% discount.

I'm waiting also. Typically in the past the specials have come out around the middle of March.

I don’t know if GRT will offer any show specials, but I do know that they won’t be attending Sun-N-Fun this year. I spoke with them yesterday when I paid for two servos that I ordered.

GRT Sun N Fun Specials

I don’t know if GRT will offer any show specials, but I do know that they won’t be attending Sun-N-Fun this year. I spoke with them yesterday when I paid for two servos that I ordered.

Sun N Fun is very close to I'm waiting to see what GRT offers.

exhibitor list

Today, the exhibitor list on Sun N Fun website shows GRT in the D hangar for the show.

SNF discounts

Just heard back from Jon Francois at GRT. He was responding to an email question I sent about GRT discounts. He said, “they will be posted on their website on Monday.”

GRT Sun N Fun Specials

Just heard back from Jon Francois at GRT. He was responding to an email question I sent about GRT discounts. He said, “they will be posted on their website on Monday.”

That's great. Now I just hope the discounts are on the items I'm looking to buy.

Back