What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair O-Rings

Jerry Cochran

Well Known Member
Anyone have a domestic source for these and specs? I suspect they are more than HF type quality, not to demean HF... These rings measure .016 mm thick
15.66 ID and 18.45 OD in mm

Thanks all

Jerry

O rings

Look up " AN O ring sizing " , it will give you the AN number size ,Then you can get them from Spruce , Aero Instock or others .
Tom

If you are asking about Andair fuel selector fitting O-rings, I researched these awhile back and found out they are:

Size: 1.5mm X 15mm
McMaster-Carr p/n: 9263K114
Material: Viton V75

o ring

The o ring falls between 2 sizes. We tried the one smaller- it leaked, the one bigger refuses to go together. Ordered from andair fit & did not leak. Let us know if you find one in metric or inch series that works. Thanks Ron

Order on way

Thanks guys, the one from M-Carr should work and I'll know soon enough. Hard to go way wrong ar $12.50 for 10. Andair, btw was emailed re this and no response. Their price is .92 UK=1.48 USD + ship across the pond. Love their prods but failure to communicate is always a flag. The old rings were damaged upon removal so new ones will get a dose of Marvel upon install.
Will report back works or not.

Jerry

If you have to get one from Andair, I hope you have better luck than I have. I ordered a fitting for my fuel valve two weeks ago and havnt gotten any confirmation the part has ever been shipped. Emailed two times in the last four days and no response.

One mark of...

... really great companies in this endeavor are good communications with those who support them, suppliers and customers etc. Those that do not seem to have a high failure rate.

Just sayin...

Jerry

Folks, got these, got them installed and seem perfect but won't know for sure until they get some pressure on them. In disassembling and cleaning I found that 3 of the old seals had been damaged, probably installed without lube because they were tuff to remove. I but a dab of grease on the new ones and they slid right on.

Still no reply from Andair. I wonder if they ignore customers who wish to buy something. Prob not. Oh well, nice products...
Sparky was correct, they are 1.5x15mm, Viton 75, and ya gotta luv Mcmaster Carr...Great, affordable service.

Thanks guys, the one from M-Carr should work and I'll know soon enough. Hard to go way wrong ar $12.50 for 10. Andair, btw was emailed re this and no response. Their price is .92 UK=1.48 USD + ship across the pond. Love their prods but failure to communicate is always a flag. The old rings were damaged upon removal so new ones will get a dose of Marvel upon install.
Will report back works or not.

Cheers,

Jerry

Last edited:
O rings

I tore mine on disassembly and did not know that fuel was pouring out. Only knew I had one **** of an engine miss on a take off.thought it was a fouled plug. Airport mechanic said he could see fuel leaking. Bought like 50 from McMaster car for something like $10.00. Aircraft Spruce also has them cheap. Will sell some of my extras for 2.00 each?

Back