What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Builders in Jacksonville Fl

I am a RV-10 wanna be builder living in the North Jax area and would like to know of any builders near-by. I plan on ordering my tail kit in a couple of months and would like to beging networking with the local builders. I have been an EAA member for a while now but my Navy job keeps me moving on a regular basis, I understand the Jax chapter meets a Cecil field, is that correct?

Your responses are greatly appreciated

Alex Aponte
Gas Turbine Senior Chief
US Navy
"Lead from the Front"

Welcome!

Hey Senior,
I'm active duty stationed at NAS Jax. I belong to EAA 1379. We meet at Haller Airpark in Green Cove Springs the second saturday of the month. It is an active chapter with at least 2 flying RVs (4 & 7) and several under construction. You're more than welcome to come to a meeting. They're alot of fun!
I'm sure that both owners of the RVs will be joining this thread shortly.
And yes, there is another excellent chapter based at Cecil.
v/r

Chief,
I'm building an RV8. Not an RV10, but you're welcome to visit anytime.
If you want to see the 8, just send a private message.

EAA 1379

Alex, Rob and Roy are both in 1379 at Haller and our chapter often coordinates with the Cecil chapter, EAA 193. We have a couple of members who attend both.

At my hanger, where the chapter meets, we have an RV-4, RV-6 and RV-7 flying and an RV-6 underconstruction. As Roy said, he's building an RV-8 and we have other members building an RV-9 and RV-4.

Our website is http://eaa1379.org/.

RV10 Jax

Chief,
I'm building an RV10 in Jax, near JAX north side. C-904-614-3163. There's another one in Yulee. Come see us.
TT
RV10 N986TP

Thanks for the reply

I will be contacting you by wednesday. I appreciatte the invitation and look forward to meeting you. I live in the north side as well, right in front of the fccj campus(new community, cambridge estates).

Very Respecfully

Alex Aponte

Back